Homemade BBQ Sauce
A very mainstream / classic bbq flavored sauce but don’t be fooled. It is full of flavor and works well with so many dishes. We use it on ribs, chicken, taco’s, fajitas, and eggs. This is an extremely universal bbq sauce.
Medium sauce pan
- 1 3/4 cup Ketchup "I use French's"
- 2 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili powder subsitute with chipotle chili powder to increase the heat
- 1 tbsp Cumin Secret Ingredient!
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground pepper
- 2 tsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
Simply mix all the ingredients into a sauce pan. Mix over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Do not boil.
Let cool. Transfer to a squeeze bottle and refrigerate. The sauce will last approximately one month if refrigerated. Enjoy.
Serving: 0.5oz | Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.3g | Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 289mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 3.7g | Calcium: 6mg